There might be different reasons, but a consistently offline Roborock is often due to: Weak Wi-Fi signal not reaching the Roborock’s docking station. Not using the correct phone app (Roborock or Mi Home). Not choosing the correct region and disabling location permissions on your phone.
How do I get my Roborock back online?
Press the “partial cleaning button” and “charge button” at the same time until you hear a voice prompt. Then the WiFi indicator light of the Roborock S6 will start flashing slowly, which means that the WiFi has been reset successfully and it is waiting for re-connection.
How do I reconnect my Roborock?
Open the top of your cleaner to see the Wi-Fi indicator light during the connection process.
- 3.1 Tap the “+” icon to add a device.
- 3.2 Tick “Blue Light Blinking”.
- 3.3 Select your home Wi-Fi and input your Wi-Fi password.
- 3.4 Tap “Connect to robot Wi-Fi”.
- 3.5 Select Wi-Fi network named roborock-vacuum-xxxx to connect.
Why won’t my Roborock connect to my phone?
Ensure location permission for the Roborock or Mi Home app is enabled. Go to your phone settings and make sure the location permission for the app is enabled. You will not be able to pair the robot without the location permission.
How do I reconnect Roborock S5 Max to WiFi?
Connect robot cleaner to Roborock app.
3.1 Tap the “+” icon to add a device. 3.2 Tick “Blue Light Blinking”. 3.3 Select your home Wi-Fi and input your Wi-Fi password. 3.4 Tap “Connect to robot Wi-Fi”.
Can I use Roborock without WiFi?
Yes. The robot cleaner work without Wi-Fi and can carry out full-home cleanups, spot cleanups, and return to their dock with the push of a button. Connecting to Wi-Fi enables advanced features including scheduled cleaning, suction power strength selection, and more.
How can I update Roborock WiFi?
Press and hold the power button and Dock/Spot Clean button simultaneously until you hear the “Reset WiFi” voice alert. The the WiFi indicator light will start flashing slowly, which means that it is waiting for connection.
How do I reset my wifi on my Roborock s5?
For reset Roborock S5 :
- Hold the recharge button for 3-5 seconds.
- Use a pin to press the reset button next to wifi LED just once，and power button, recharge and spot cleaning button’s light will be out.
How do I connect my Roborock s4 to WIFI?
How do I connect my robot cleaner to Roborock app on an Android…
- Download the Roborock from Google Play.
- Select your current region and register for a Roborock account by your phone number.
- Connect robot cleaner to Roborock app.
How do I reset my Roborock?
Step 1. Hold the home icon button for 3-5 seconds. Step 2. Use a pin to press the reset button next to wifi LED just once, and power button, home button and spot cleaning button’s light will be out.
How do I change from 2.4 GHz to 5GHz?
To connect your Android device to a 2.4 GHz network:
- Unlock your device and tap the Settings app.
- Tap Network & Internet > Wi-Fi.
- Enable WiFi by tapping Use WiFi at the top.
- Select a 2.4 GHz WiFi network. …
- If prompted, enter the password for the network.
How do I connect my Roborock S6 to WIFI?
Open the “My devices” window in the Mi Home app and in the upper right corner Click the “+” button. Then find the Roborock S6 on the available connection devices list. Then click “done” to finish the connection.
Open the Amazon Alexa app, tap on the menu button (top left corner of the screen), select the “Skills & Games” menu, and find the Roborock Plus Alexa skill. Tap on the “Enable to use” button and you will be redirected on the Roborock authorization page.
How do I turn off Roborock s5?
Press and hold the button to turn on the robot. The power indicator will turn on and the robot will enter Standby mode. If the robot is in Sleep mode, press and hold the button to turn it off and end the current cleanup. When the robot is cleaning, press any button to pause it.