How do I add a robot to environment UiPath?
Adding a Robot to an Existing Environment
- In the Environments page, click Manage Robots for the corresponding environment. The Manage Environment window is displayed.
- Select the corresponding check for the Robot you want to add.
- Click Close. The Manage Environments window is closed and your settings are saved.
How do I enable interactive login?
Configure the policy value for Computer Configuration -> Windows Settings -> Security Settings -> Local Policies -> Security Options -> ‘Interactive logon: Don’t display last signed-in’ to ‘Enabled’.
How do you open the robot tray in UiPath?
The Robot Agent (UiPath. Agent.exe, Robot Tray) is the actual user interface of the Robot.
Search for available processes.
- Open the Orchestrator Settings window.
- Open the User Preferences window.
- Open logs.
- Resize the tray by dragging its edges.
How do UiPath Robots work?
A Robot is an execution host that runs processes built in UiPath Studio. The Robots page enables you to add robots, edit them, view their status and license state, change the environment(s) they are assigned to, and the runtime settings. Additionally, you can display the logs generated by a single Robot.
How do you put the Robot in the orchestrator?
Creating a Floating Robot
- In Orchestrator, on the Robots page, click Add. …
- Click Floating Robot. …
- In the Name field, type any name for the Robot.
- In the DomainUsername field, type the AD username that is used to login to the specified machine.
- (Optional) Add a description for the Robot. …
- Click Create.
What is the difference between standard Robot and floating Robot in UiPath?
Standard Robot works on a single Standard Machine only, namely the one defined while creating it. … Floating Robot works on any machine defined in Orchestrator, be it Standard or Template, as the machine name is not relevant while creating it.
What is the difference between UiPath robot and UiPath assistant?
As a client of the Robot, it can send commands to start or stop jobs and change settings, based on user input. Although it is specially designed for attended use, UiPath Assistant doesn’t impose any limits as to what processes you can start.