Push the wheel up and down several times and shake out any loose debris that may be trapped in the wheel well. Briskly turn both wheels by hand and make sure they turn freely and that each wheel exhibits the same amount of resistance.
How do I clean the side wheels of my Roomba?
Steps to clean
- Pull out the caster wheel assembly. Grab the wheel at the edges, then tug. …
- Remove the wheel from the caster assembly.
- Wipe the wheel with a clean microfiber towel. …
- You can also slide the metal pin out to remove any hair or debris on it.
- Don’t forget to wipe the base where the wheel is attached.
Why is my Roomba just going in circles?
If your Roomba backs up or spins in circles, you need to run it in an open area for a minimum of two minutes. After letting the Roomba run for two minutes, it will stop and send an error message. The most common error is Error 9, which simply means the bumper is jammed with debris or dislodged.
How do I fix the error on my Roomba?
- If Roomba gives this error when it is stuck under an obstacle, move Roomba to a new location and press CLEAN to restart. …
- Check the side wheels for obstructions. …
- Push the wheel up and down several times and shake out any loose debris that may be trapped in the wheel well.
Do Roomba wheels come off?
You can’t remove a Roomba’s side wheels as easily as you can its front caster wheel—in fact, we’re not even going to try. … First, push down on one of the side wheels; it should sink right into the Roomba’s chassis, then spring back into place once you release it. Push the wheel back in, then take a peek.