Hi Urvashi, there are 2 types of Robots that you can create in Orchestrator. One is Standard Robot and other is called Floating Robot: Standard Robot works on a single Standard Machine only, namely the one defined while creating it.
What are the types of Robots that can be configured for usage in orchestrator quizlet?
Standard Robot – Works on a single Standard Machine only. This is ideal for the scenario in which a user always works on the same machine. Floating Robot – works on any machine defined in Orchestrator, be it Standard or Template, as the machine name is not relevant while creating it.
What are Robots in UiPath orchestrator?
A Robot is an execution host that runs processes built in UiPath Studio. The Robots page enables you to add robots, edit them, view their status and license state, change the environment(s) they are assigned to, and the runtime settings. Additionally, you can display the logs generated by a single Robot.
How many Robots are there in an orchestrator?
So, for your answer, only 5 robots can be included in Orchestrator Basic licence.
What are the different Robot status in orchestrator?
Available – the Robot is not running a process and is free to be used. Busy – the Robot is running a process. When a Robot is busy, you cannot edit UserName, Machine or Type of it. Unresponsive – the Robot and Orchestrator have not communicated in the last two minutes – the default scenario.
What are the types of processes from a transaction processing perspective?
What are the types of processes from a transaction processing perspective? … Getting and processing the data are completely independent. The Get Transaction Data state can work with data … from both queues and collections.
What is UiExplorer used for in UiPath?
UiExplorer is an advanced tool that enables you to create a custom selector for a specific UI element.
What are the different types of Robots in UiPath?
There are two types of Robots. Attended Robots help human workers speed front-office tasks. Triggered by user commands or needing human direction, Attended Robots operate in the background while users work on higher-level tasks.
How do you provision a Robot in an orchestrator?
- Create a Robot in your Orchestrator.
- In the system tray, click the UiPath Robot icon. The UiPath Robot tray is displayed.
- Click the Options button and then select Settings. …
- In the Machine Key field, enter the key received from the user who created the Robot in Orchestrator.
- Click OK.
What is UiPath robotics?
UiPath is a popular and progressive Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tool that enables users to automate various aspects of business processes. It provides an open-source platform that promotes collaboration and automation of repetitive tasks.
What Robots can be selected when a job is started from the Orchestrator dashboard section select all that apply?
What robots can be selected when you start a job from Orchestrator?
- Any robot provisioned in Orchestrator.
- Any robot you have access to according to your role permissions.
- Any robot in the same environment as the process to be executed.
Which of the following are capabilities of Orchestrator?
Provisioning – Creating and maintaining the connection between Robots and web application is also a capability of orchestrator. Monitoring – It also keeps track of Robot identification data and maintains user permissions. Queues – One important feature of orchestrator is to ensure the queues and queue items management.
How do you deploy a Robot in Orchestrator?
To deploy our Robot, first of all, it must be connected to Orchestrator. Ensure that our bot is connected to Orchestrator then follow the given steps to deploy it: First of all, install UiPath on the machine. Provision the Robot machine and take the Robot key from Orchestrator.
What are the different components in orchestrator?
- Processes: A process represents the association between a package and an environment. …
- Assets: Assets usually represent shared variables or credentials that can be used in different automation projects. …
- Queues: A queue is a container that enables you to hold an unlimited number of items.
How do you create a standard robot in UiPath orchestrator?
How to create a UiPath Orchestrator robot
- Log into the UiPath Orchestrator administrative console.
- Switch from the Modern Folder layout to the Classic Folder layout.
- Under the Management tab choose Robots.
- Click the plus button on the top right hand side of the page and create a Standard Robot.
What robot state is displayed on the Robots page while a job is being executed options are?
What robot state is displayed on the Robots page while a job is being executed? Options are : Busy.