There might be different reasons, but a consistently offline Roborock is often due to: Weak Wi-Fi signal not reaching the Roborock’s docking station. Not using the correct phone app (Roborock or Mi Home). Not choosing the correct region and disabling location permissions on your phone.
Why is my Roborock saying device offline?
If the battery of the robot is empty, the robot is going to be displayed as offline. Please make sure that the robot is charged, just press the power button on the robot and check the battery status.
How do I get my Roborock back online?
Press the “partial cleaning button” and “charge button” at the same time until you hear a voice prompt. Then the WiFi indicator light of the Roborock S6 will start flashing slowly, which means that the WiFi has been reset successfully and it is waiting for re-connection.
How do I reconnect my Roborock?
Open the top of your cleaner to see the Wi-Fi indicator light during the connection process.
- 3.1 Tap the “+” icon to add a device.
- 3.2 Tick “Blue Light Blinking”.
- 3.3 Select your home Wi-Fi and input your Wi-Fi password.
- 3.4 Tap “Connect to robot Wi-Fi”.
- 3.5 Select Wi-Fi network named roborock-vacuum-xxxx to connect.
Why won’t my Roborock connect to my phone?
Ensure location permission for the Roborock or Mi Home app is enabled. Go to your phone settings and make sure the location permission for the app is enabled. You will not be able to pair the robot without the location permission.
Can Roborock work without Wi-Fi?
Yes. The robot cleaner work without Wi-Fi and can carry out full-home cleanups, spot cleanups, and return to their dock with the push of a button. Connecting to Wi-Fi enables advanced features including scheduled cleaning, suction power strength selection, and more.
How do I reset my Wi-Fi on my Roborock S5?
For reset Roborock S5 :
- Hold the recharge button for 3-5 seconds.
- Use a pin to press the reset button next to wifi LED just once，and power button, recharge and spot cleaning button’s light will be out.
How can I update Roborock WiFi?
Press and hold the power button and Dock/Spot Clean button simultaneously until you hear the “Reset WiFi” voice alert. The the WiFi indicator light will start flashing slowly, which means that it is waiting for connection.
How do I reset my Roborock?
Step 1. Hold the home icon button for 3-5 seconds. Step 2. Use a pin to press the reset button next to wifi LED just once, and power button, home button and spot cleaning button’s light will be out.
How do I reset my robot vacuum?
Factory reset through the iRobot® HOME App (recommended)
- Open the iRobot® HOME App and ensure your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Wi-Fi connected Roomba®.
- Press Settings ➔ Remove/Factory Reset (robot name).
How do I connect my Roborock s4 to WIFI?
How do I connect my robot cleaner to Roborock app on an Android…
- Download the Roborock from Google Play.
- Select your current region and register for a Roborock account by your phone number.
- Connect robot cleaner to Roborock app.
How do I connect my Roborock S6 to WIFI?
Open the “My devices” window in the Mi Home app and in the upper right corner Click the “+” button. Then find the Roborock S6 on the available connection devices list. Then click “done” to finish the connection.
How do I change from 2.4 GHz to 5GHz?
To connect your Android device to a 2.4 GHz network:
- Unlock your device and tap the Settings app.
- Tap Network & Internet > Wi-Fi.
- Enable WiFi by tapping Use WiFi at the top.
- Select a 2.4 GHz WiFi network. …
- If prompted, enter the password for the network.
How do I connect Roborock to Google home?
Steps to Follow:
- Sign in with your google account.
- Go to “Add”
- Under the “Add to Home”
- Set up Device Add “Mi Home”
- Sign in Mi home.
- Add Roborock Vacuum Cleaner under Mi Home account to Google Home.
- Go to “Choose Device”
- After go to choose device Select “roborock”