How do I clear the textbox value in Robot Framework?
Clear Element Text+Press Key worked the same way as Input Text.
How do you press keys in Robot Framework?
Robot Framework Selenium library can only send keypresses to an element. If you want to send actual keypresses, you need to write your own library that does it. In Windows this can be done using SendKeys module. Here is a library that defines “Send Enter Key” keyword for Robot Framework.
How do you refresh the page in Robot Framework?
Refresh a Page Using Robot Class
Using the same logic of pressing the F5 key, we can make use of Robot class to achieve refresh. Just type in the following piece of code, and it will press the F5 button from your keyboard: Robot robot = new Robot();
How do you press Esc in Robot Framework?
- keyPress(): Press Escape key from KeyBoard using keyPress method. …
- keyRelease(): Using this method we Release any pressed key from Keyboard. …
- mousePress(): Using mousePress() Method we press Left mouse button from Mouse.
How do you write if else condition in robot framework?
5 Answers. Based on the below syntax, update your code n check it. if “bool=true”, it will execute only the custom keyword “uncheck all in filter” but not the “Click element” keyword. If you want both the keywords to be executed based on the condition, then use “Run Keywords” keyword as mentioned in IF-ELSE syntax.
How do you verify text in Robot Framework?
- If you want exact text match then use. …
- If you want substring in text Element Should Contain //label[@class=’err’] velden.
- It waits until the locator with text appears on page , I think another option to suffice to serve you verify text Wait Until Element Contains locator text.
How do you use class locator in Robot Framework?
Class Locator in Robot Framework
We can locate the element by using the class attribute, Open the Facebook Login page and then right-click on the Email or Phone element and then select the inspect element.