Get All Links in Robot Framework Python
- Open Browser and navigate to the site “http://demo.mahara.org”;
- Count all the links with the xpath “//a”;
- Create a list item to contain each link that has text length greater than 1.
- Loop through each link and store text value in the list.
- Loop through the list and print each link.
In the [Selenium2 Robot Framework documentation], the guide to Click Link is: Clicks a link identified by locator. Key attributes for links are id, name, href and link text. See introduction for details about locating elements.
How do I find the coordinates of an element in Robot Framework?
2 Answers. You can extend Robot Framework library to include AutoItLibrary and use Mouse Get Pos X and Mouse Get Pos Y to get the initial coordinates and then follow it up with click element at Click Element At Coordinates.
How do you refresh the page in Robot Framework?
Refresh a Page Using Robot Class
Using the same logic of pressing the F5 key, we can make use of Robot class to achieve refresh. Just type in the following piece of code, and it will press the F5 button from your keyboard: Robot robot = new Robot();
How do I run a robot file in Pycharm?
- Go to File > Settings > External Tools.
- Click ‘+’ button under ‘External Tools’ panel.
- In the ‘Create Tool’ dialog, enter the below values: Name: Robot. Program: [Path of Pybot. bat e.g.C:Python27ScriptsPybot. bat] Parameters: $FileName$ Working Directory: $FileDir$
- Click OK.
How do I open browser in Robot Framework?
The first keyword is called “open the browser”. It is configured to open a new browser window defined by the “BROWSER” variable and load the URL initialized in the “HOMEPAGE” variable. Here, “Open Browser” is an in-built keyword of Selenium2Library used to open a browser instance using Selenium Webdriver.
How do I verify an image in Robot Framework?
- You can use the Page should contain image attribute to verify the element is in the DOM.
- You can use the Get Element Attribute keyword to get the value of the src attribute, and then use the Get keyword of the requests library to verify that the url returns a 200 status code.
How do you validate text in robot framework?
- If you want exact text match then use. …
- If you want substring in text Element Should Contain //label[@class=’err’] velden.
- It waits until the locator with text appears on page , I think another option to suffice to serve you verify text Wait Until Element Contains locator text.
How do I find XPath?
For Chrome, for instance:
- Right-click “inspect” on the item you are trying to find the XPath.
- Right-click on the highlighted area on the HTML DOM.
- Go to Copy > select ‘Copy XPath’.
- After the above step, you will get the absolute XPath of the element from DOM.
How do I know if my element is clickable?
We can check if the element is clickable or not in Selenium webdriver using synchronization. In synchronization, there is an explicit wait where the driver waits till an expected condition for an element is met. To verify, if the element can be clicked, we shall use the elementToBeClickable condition.
How do I select a dropdown value in Robot Framework?
Robot Framework – Selecting value from a dropdown list which appears after mouse over
- The user will move the mouse over the link : ID_CHECK: R17AA003.
- The dropdown list will appear automatically.
- User will select a test type from the list by Clicking.
How do I clear the textbox value in Robot Framework?
Clear Element Text+Press Key worked the same way as Input Text.
How do you write if else condition in robot framework?
5 Answers. Based on the below syntax, update your code n check it. if “bool=true”, it will execute only the custom keyword “uncheck all in filter” but not the “Click element” keyword. If you want both the keywords to be executed based on the condition, then use “Run Keywords” keyword as mentioned in IF-ELSE syntax.