To pause Roomba during a cleaning cycle, press CLEAN. » To resume the cleaning cycle, press CLEAN again. » To send Roomba back to the Home Base, press (Dock) • To end the cleaning cycle and put Roomba in standby mode, press and hold CLEAN until Roomba’s indicators turn off.
How do you get Roomba to go back to home base?
Download Article. Press the dock button on your Roomba. Look for the “Home” button along the top of your device—this is a small, circular button to the left of the larger “Clean” button. Press this button once to send your Roomba back to its Home Base.
How do I get my Roomba back to the dock?
How to Send Roomba Home to Dock
- Verify that the home base is plugged in. If it’s not, your Roomba will be unable to locate it to dock. …
- Pick the Roomba up and set it down within five feet of the home base.
- Press the “Spot” and “Clean” buttons simultaneously. The Roomba will now drive into the home base to dock.
How do I stop Roomba?
To turn Roomba OFF, press and hold the CLEAN button until Roomba’s lights turn OFF. To resume the cleaning cycle, press CLEAN again. Roomba is a robot that cleans floors differently than the way most people clean their floors.
Can I move the Roomba base?
You can move a Roomba base. Your Roomba base location is mapped into the robot to ensure it finds its way back and recharges itself to continue cleaning or retire after cleaning, but nothing says your Roomba can’t find its way back to this base even after it has been moved.
How do I turn off Roomba for transport?
For long-term storage, turn off the robot by removing it from the charging station and holding down for 10 seconds. Store the robot in a cool, dry place.
Why wont my Roomba leave the dock?
Re: Roomba won’t leave the dock
There may be mechanical interference preventing the Roomba from leaving the base. Check the charging contacts on both the underside of the Roomba and the top of the homebase.
How does Roomba know to dock?
When the battery power gets low, the vacuum starts looking for the infrared signal emitted by the charger. Once it finds it, Roomba follows the signal and docks itself to the charger. … When it picks up a signal from a virtual wall, it knows to turn around and head the other way.
Where is the best place to put my Roomba dock?
- At least >1.5 ft (0.5 m>) on each side of the Home Base®.
- At least >4 ft (1.2 m>) in front of the Home Base®, with no furniture such as tables or chairs within this area.
- At least >4 ft (1.2 m>) between the Home Base® and any stairs.
- At least >8 ft (2.4 m>) from Virtual Wall® barriers.
How do I disconnect my Roomba from WiFi?
How Do I Turn Off the WiFi? If you’ve already set up your Roomba’s WiFi connection and wish to turn it off, you can perform a factory reset by depressing all three buttons on the vacuum cleaner (Clean, Spot Clean, and Home) at once and holding them down until you hear a tone.
How do I make my Roomba clean one room?
Instructions for assigning specific rooms to Roomba:
- press and hold the Roomba icon for a few seconds.
- under the two main instructions you will find the “Rooms” section, select it.
- on the next screen, you can choose whether you want to have all rooms cleaned or only specific ones.
Can Roomba have two home bases?
Absolutely! Our Roomba’s are compatible with multiple Home Bases.
Does Roomba go over area rugs?
Yes! Roomba picks up an amazing amount of dirt, dust, pet hair and other debris from your carpets and hard floors. Roomba automatically transitions from one floor surface to the next, including carpets, rugs, tile, linoleum and hardwood floors.