A problem may have different aspects of representation and explanation. … A problem may have different aspects of representation and explanation. In order to choose the most appropriate method for a particular problem, it is necessary to analyze the problem along several key dimensions.
What are the problem characteristics?
The five problem characteristics were: (1) problem clarity, (2) problem familiarity, (3) the extent to which the problem stimulated group discussion, (4) self-study, and (5) identification of learning goals.
What are the different types of problem in artificial intelligence?
Top Common Challenges in AI
- Computing Power. The amount of power these power-hungry algorithms use is a factor keeping most developers away. …
- Trust Deficit. …
- Limited Knowledge. …
- Human-level. …
- Data Privacy and Security. …
- The Bias Problem. …
- Data Scarcity.
What is problem formulation in artificial intelligence?
Problem formulation: It is one of the core steps of problem-solving which decides what action should be taken to achieve the formulated goal. In AI this core part is dependent upon software agent which consisted of the following components to formulate the associated problem.
What is the characteristics of research problem?
1 The problem can be stated clearly and concisely. 2 The problem generates research questions. 3 It is grounded in theory. 4 It relates to one or more academic fields of study.
What are the problem characteristics Mcq?
Explanation: A problem has four components initial state, goal test, set of actions, path cost. Explanation: The most common formulation for actions uses a successor function.
What are problem-solving agents in Artificial Intelligence?
Problem-solving agent in Artificial Intelligence is goal-based agents that focus on goals, is one embodiment of a group of algorithms, and techniques to solve a well-defined problem in the area of Artificial Intelligence.
What are the characteristics of a good problem explain its process?
It should address a gap in knowledge. It should be significant enough to contribute to the existing body of research. It should lead to further research. The problem should render itself to investigation through collection of data.
What are the characteristics of good problem statement?
A good problem statement should be:
- Concise. The essence of your problem needs to be condensed down to a single sentence. …
- Specific. The problems statement should focus your thinking, research, and solutions toward a single population or issue.
- Measurable. …
- Specify what is Impacted.
What are the characteristics of research?
Characteristics of research
- Empirical – based on observations and experimentation on theories.
- Systematic – follows orderly and sequential procedure.
- Controlled – all variables except those that are tested/experimented upon are kept constant.
- Employs hypothesis – guides the investigation process.